FROM AERIAL IMAGES TO TRUE ORTHOPHOTOS AND DIGITAL SURFACE MODELS
UnlimitedAerial automatically gernerates high-quality geospatial data from different kinds of imagery.
Our True-MV® multi-view processing pipeline uses all available camera views in one go to generate groundbreaking DSM models and True-Orthophotos. Our award-winning matching pipeline combines the robustness of global smoothing with the crispness of local pattern matching to minimize post-processing editing effort.
UnlimitedAerial is especially developed to handle huge amounts of image data from different sources in the shortest possible time with the highest degree of automatization, supported by guided manual interaction and easy to use editing functionalities and a unique visualization technology – Euclideon‘s Unlimited Detail technology.
UnlimitedAerial AT is our State of the Art Solution for refining camera orientations and camera self-calibration. Compatible with a wide range of digital aerial camera systems, it incorporates GPS, INS, Ground-Control Point and Digital Image Information to align camera poses with highest accuracy.
Intergraph Z/I DMC
FIXED WING UAVs
From Aerial Images from different sources to CAD drawings and connection to databases – with ONE system
Modular design allows to adapt our package to the specific needs of our clients
Create DSMs and True Orthophotos in unmatched accuracy
No need to look for best hardware – Package includes hardware and software
Handling of thousands of images in a highly optimized way
Learn more and try it yourself
We understand the importance of choosing the right software program and the best way to do this is to test the product yourself to see first-hand, which products are right for you or your organization. Our trial licenses allow you to download and run a fully functioning product for a period of up to 30 days.
Our Sales team is happy to provide you with more information about our products.
Contact us via Email and we will get back to you with more information on a local reseller close to you.
Modules and Tools
- Support of a wide range of digital aerial cameras.
- Arbitrary flight patterns are supported.
- Automated Tie-Point generation and matching
- Self-Calibration supports a variety of intrinsic camera models (5 Parameter Standard
Model, 12 Parameter Model, 44 Parameter Model)
- Supports GPS, IMU, Ground-Control-Point information, GPS shift and drift correction
Advanced inspection of results: error analysis, connectivity analysis, 3D inspection,
camera footprint inspection
- High-performance, multi-threaded bundle block optimization
- Accuracy: up to 0.1 pixels
- With a wide range of supported input formats, Unlimited Aerial easily reads information
from your existing AT solution, or generates its own AT solution by largescale
True Orthophoto Generation and Editing
- Fast production of True Orthosphotos – Processing time < 5min per frame
- Fully automated mosaicking of unlimited amount of True Orthophotos
- Newest mosaicking methods for seamless transitions between adjacent images
- Fully automated overlap identification and True Orthophoto processing
- Provides highly intuitive user interface for manual mosaic editing.
- Award-winning True-MV® multi-view processing method
- Optimized to handle shadow areas and moving objects
- Supports additional DTM models for improved performance
DSM Generation and Editing
- Dense digital surface models (DSM) using all available camera views
- Award-winning matching pipeline combines the robustness of global smoothing
with the crispness of local pattern matching to minimize post-processing editing
- Fully automated production of DSMs
- 10years of research in advanced computer vision algorithms
- Provides highly intuitive user interface for manual DSM editing.
- Supports several operations including crop/delete and set/offset elevation values